Sunday 20 November 2011

Outsourcing of Payroll Processing in India

Payroll Outsourcing is a business practice involving contracting with a business service to handle company payroll. Payroll service providers manage calculation of wages and salary, withholding of taxes and the direct deposit of net pay into the bank accounts of employees.

Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll Processing Services

Outsourcing Payroll Processing offers unique advantages to the corporate sector.

1) Cost Reduction: The direct costs of processing payroll can be reduced by working with a payroll provider.

2) Avoid IRS Penalties: Payroll Processing involves legal compliance for TDS, PF, ESIC and P Tax. Incorrect calculations result in interest and penalties. In many instances, this cost immediately justifies Outsourcing Payroll.

3) Alleviate Pain: Manual payroll is a headache in the best case. Business owners who outsource payroll eliminate a tiresome source of personal pain.

4) Avoid Payroll Knowledge Walking Out the Door:

If your controller gets a new job, they will walk out the door with their knowledge of the payroll process and how you do it. Using an outside service eliminates that business risk.

Easy Source- an allotment of Easy Search India is a proficient outsourced payroll service provider having In-house Payroll & Compliance Management Team with latest technology & software. It comprises of Payroll executives, in house consultants for statutory compliance, accounts professionals to ensure smooth and bug free monthly payroll cycle. Easy Search India assigns a member from payroll professionals to work in partnership with you; focusing payroll service complements your business systems by providing flexible service. It begins by establishing a work program for each pay cycle suiting the demands of company.

5 comments:

  1. That is a great article on payroll outsourcing , payroll outsourcing really reduces the burden of various financial problem and also time saving , there are many outsourcing company like http://www.ascentpayroll.in, were they are very helpful in organization growth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us .Payroll Outsourcing is very important aspect for small business.
    Payroll Outsourcing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful website. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends and also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort! Payroll processing companies in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete